Name Our Air Hero Competition
We’re inviting school children in the Liverpool City Region to help us find a name for our air quality mascot. This little creature pops up throughout the Let’s Clear the Air Explore website to guide children through the world of air quality.
This competition is a great chance for children to get creative and spark their interest in air quality by creating a sense of ownership of the air hero character.
One name will be chosen from the entries to become the official moniker of our mascot. But that’s not all, the winner will also receive a £20 voucher.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Download and print the entry form.
- Let children know about the competition, print the poster provided to promote the competition around the school.
- Hand out entry forms to your pupils and ask them to colour in the character and give them a name, they then need to add their own name and what school they are from.
- Teachers should then send the entry forms to us either scanned and emailed or via post to the provided details on the entry form.
The competition is open to all school children in the Liverpool City Region and closes on 7th February 2020. We will notify the winner via their school, therefore please make sure each entry form includes the child’s full name and which school they’re in.
If you have any questions about the competition please contact email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be between 7 and 14 years and attend a school within the Liverpool City Region.
- St Helens Council cannot accept responsibility for any error, theft, deletion, destruction or alteration of entries or lost or delayed entries.
- The winner will receive a £20 book voucher and certificate.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of St Helens Council.
- Entries need to be submitted by no later than 12pm on the 7th February 2020. Entries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to
3rd Floor, Wesley House,
- We will only use your information to process your entry. If you win we will also use your information detailed in points 7, 8 and 9.
- The winning entrant will be contacted the week commencing the 24th February 2020.
- Entrants may be requested to take part in promotional activity and St Helens Council reserves the right to use your name, age, school and photographs in any publicity both online and in print.
- The winning name will be used on all promotional materials, marketing and online platforms relating to the Let’s Clear the air Explore website.
- By entering the competition, you are giving consent for your winning name to be used in the ways mentioned above.
- We will keep your information for 6 months after the closing date.